So in 2008 I aim to
- Submit a bare minimum of 5 pieces of work a month. - That would take me to 60 which would represent an increase on 2007's output of 27.6% which any company would be happy with.
- Work on the WIP folder regularly. There are some ideas in there that just need developing.
- Finish the first draft of NMBK. It's been left alone for a while while the other stuff has been going on and I don't need to but would like to get back to it.
- Make a contract with myself to work a minimum number of hours each week on writing. Twelve and a half would take my working week up to 50 hours. That should be achievable especially if I can get a few hours in on Sundays.
- Continue to enjoy writing. Afterall, if the big break doesn't come in 2008 I've still got the day job to fall back on.
So there you have it. In a nutshell they are my New Years writing resoloutions.
Happy New Year everyone!!