Saturday 8 September 2007

Another lesson learned

I had two responses yeterday. One was a negative and the other one was sort of a positive. That is to say that although they are not going to use it at the moment they want to hang onto it for a later date. It was something that I wrote about what I'm going through so I'm okay about it not being published right away because it already served it's purpose by helping me through a moment.
Being honest about myself I'm not too disappointed about the other. Okay, I am disappointed - maybe I should say that I'm not surprised. It was a story that I submitted when I came across a market and thought "that story'll do for that," I have to stop doing that because it doesn't work. So even though it wa not the answer that I wanted it has taught me a valuable lesson.

No comments: