Wednesday 10 October 2007

Just stopping by

I want to write an entry here but I don't know what to say. It's kind of ironic really because I've just read an article about someone who says that they want to write a book but don't know what to write about.
I've had the afternoon off work to take care of a few bits and bobs and that's done now and I find myself with an hour to spare. Do I clean the bathroom (or any other room you'd care to mention)? Do I attack the mountain of ironing that is officially the highest point above sea level for miles around? No I switch in the computer and write. Okay, well writing might be stretching it a bit. I answered a couple of emails, wrote an entry on the private blog I'm keeping about the rubbish that is still going on in my life, had another look at my fiftybeans story just to make sure it really was there and now I'm here.
Maybe I'll read an old story and see what I can do about/with it. Yes that's what I'm going to do. I'll let you know how I got on.

No comments: