Wednesday 8 August 2007

Fun in the Sun

I haven't done a lot of writing today, mainly because the weather has been so gorgeous so I've spent a lot of time outside. Himself and I took the four legged one for two walks in the wood that's close to where we live and then there was wine on the bench this afternoon. A pair of collared doves make their nest in the trees at the bottom of the garden and their chicks have just started to come out the nest. It's a bit worrying that they appear to be very tame and didn't even get off the floor when the dog walked into the garden. Himself shooed them up onto the washing line and they sat there for the rest of the afternoon watching us. We were sat on the bench with a glass of red wine watching them. It was very peaceful and very relaxing.
Having said all that though I did work on NMBK and a filler that I'm preparing this morning after the first walk and before the first sit on the bench.
Talking of the filler. I've never actually submitted a filler before so I just hope that I'm going to do it right.

No comments: