Like I said in a previous entry I hate supermarkets. I hate them with a passion. For me there is no such thing as a happy shopping experience in a supermarket.
1.take something from the shelf to put it in the trolley
2. take it out of the trolley and put it on the conveyer belt
3. take it off the conveyer belt and put it in a bag
4. put the bag back in the trolley
5. wheel the trolley to the car
6. take the bag from the trolley and put it in the car
7. drive home
8. take bags from the car and take them to the house
9. take the shopping from the bag and put it away.
I'm sure if I was really clever I could think of a 10th stage but I need to get on with some writing.