I found these questions on DJ Kirby's blog and thought I'd give it a go. I'd be really interested to know your answers
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
2. Real tree or artificial?
Both The main tree is artificial but we rescued a small real tree a couple of years ago. It’s rooted so has lasted a couple of years but if I’m honest it does look a bit ill this year.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Usually around 10th December
4. When do you take the tree down?
As soon after New Years Day as I can get away with.
5. Do you like eggnog?
Never had it
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
A doll with hair that grew, unfortunately I can’t remember what it was called
7. Do you have a Nativity scene?
8. Hardest person to buy for?
9. Easiest person to buy for?
My other half is pretty easy to buy for. We’ve been together a long time
10. Worst Christmas Gift you ever received?
A jumper bought by someone who shall remain nameless. It was polyester and powder blue, need I say more?
11. Mail or email Christmas cards?
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?The whole roast turkey dinner. It comes as a package so you can’t pick out a single thing. It’s just all yummy.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
Clear at the moment but there have been coloured
17. Favorite Christmas song?
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Morning. Himself and I open our stockings in bed and then we open the rest as a family after we’ve walked the dog.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
The greed and commercialism