Saturday 11 August 2007

2 days on

I did send the short piece to Bella yesterday. I have also spent a lot of time writing about the situation that I find myself in. Putting it down on paper makes you think about things as they actually are, it also is like talking about it.
Anyway, back to writing. As I said on Thursday I am now more determined than ever to achieve success as a writer sooner rather than later so I will try and concentrate on getting something down on paper and submitting it. It won't be my priority but I won't forget about it all together.
Having said that I want success as a writer, I'd give up that aspiration forever it it would change anything. A bit like a kid saying they'll never ask for anything else EVER as long as they get what they want for Christmas.

No comments: