w/c 15/07/2007 I will
1. Write 500 words on NMBK - I will try to do more but I'm committing myself to 500. I know at this rate it's going to take me a couple of years to finish it but once I get past this stumbling block of the mid section I'm confident the juices will flow more freely.
2. Type up and edit the story I wrote when I was in Harrogate.
3. Go through my short story folder, polish and resubmit an old story. (It won't sell if it's not out there.)
4. Submit the travel article I wrote about Prague to the local newspaper.
5. Edit and polish the story I wrote for a future Writers News competition.
I can do those. Definately! ( How's that for confidence?)