Thursday 27 August 2009

W I P

Some people have a Work In Progress file or folder. I have a W I P dresser. Well dresser might be a bit of an exaggeration - its more of a bedside cabinet sort of thing. It has three drawers and all of them are full of notebooks and bits of paper with things written on them. Sometimes its just an idea or sometimes a full story. On occasion it is a name.
Well this evening I decided to go through it. Well the top drawer at least. I'll need to have a lie down before I can go through the next.
This is something that I've been planning to do for ages and I'm pleased that I actually got round to it. There are at least 4 or 5 things that I want to work on straight away.
Who knows what I'll have by the time that I've gone through the other 2 drawers and then the big box thats sitting in the bottom of the wardrobe not forgetting all those bits of paper that are stuffed into the top of the wardrobe.
Looking at what I've just written it's a wonder that there's any room in my wardrobe for clothes.

2 comments:

fizzycat said...

Thankyou for the kind comments about mum she is doing fantastically well.
Yes I too have a wardrobe to clear out when I have a day free.Not clothes- more things at the bottom of the wardrobe, old sewing materials that need to be gone through and either kept or recycled, books and yarn. Should keep me busy.
I love the winter picture on your blog, very atmospheric.Best wishes.

Colette McCormick said...

No problem fizzycat. What will we do when we have the space to spare in ur wardrobes? Maybe we should leave them as they are.
I love the winter picture too.