Sunday 24 March 2013

Reality Blog Award

Thanks to Anne for nominating me for this award






The award is lovely as are the rules which are nice and short;

The rules are -  visit the person of the blog who nominated you and link to them on your post. Answer the questions, nominate more bloggers and let them know.

1. If you could change one thing, what would it be?
Men would have to keep their shirts on in the street during the summer - in fact all year round. I know I'd miss out on the odd (very odd) Adonis but at least I'd be spared the sight of rolls upon rolls of tattooed flab.

2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be
My early twenties so that I could relive the days when my sons were small.

3. What one thing really scares you?
Something dreadful happening to my sons.
 
4. If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be?
A first class passenger on the Titanic as long as it was a day between 10th and 13th April 1912. If it was the 14th we would hit the iceberg late at night and if it was the 15th we'd sink in the early hours so I wouldn't fancy either of those days thank you very much.

I'm supposed to nominate people for this award but I always struggle to choose just a few and besides, I know a few of you already have it so without wishing to cop out I nominate anyone who hasn't received it yet.

2 comments:

Teresa Ashby said...

Great answers! I love the one about men keeping their shirts on :-)

What an interesting no. 4! :-) x

Colette McCormick said...

Why is it Theresa that men, correction some men see a bit of sun and instantly feel the need to expose their chests. I wonder what they imagine they look like because I dare bet it doesn't match the reality. As for number 4, I was born on the anniversary of the day Titanic sank so I've always had a bit of a thing for it,