Thursday 2 July 2009

Another kick required

Are there ever times when you could kick yourself? Well I had one of those moments today.
Last night I had an idea which just popped into my head. However I am blowed if I can remember what the idea was. I know that I should have written it down and normally I was but I was so tired last night and it was so hot that I didn't. Well I'm regretting that decision now.
Maybe yesterday was just one of those days because when I was talking to Himself and Number 2 son I said "I think," I couldn't get any further. in the space of two words I had forgotten what it was that I thought.
Is there any hope for me?

5 comments:

Sheila Norton said...

I sympathise, Gonna Be! This happens to me so often - usually in the middle of the night, when I wake up with some 'thoughts' but I'm too tired to be bothered to write them down. I KNOW the ideas will have gone in the morning - they always have! So why can't I motivate myself to scribble something down? We never learn! Hope your idea does come back to you. x

Colette McCormick said...

I hope so too Olivia because I remember thinking that it was a clever play on words.

Anonymous said...

I know, you were going to write a story called "Amnesia" ;o)

Bluestocking Mum said...

It is so annoying. I now have a notepad by my bed, in the car and a piece of paper and pen secreted in my handbag!

Colette McCormick said...

Captain how did you know? You must be psychic.
Angel it was completely my fault that it happened because I have a million notebooks dotted around the place but I just couldn't be bothered to get up and get once. Serves me right I guess.