Sunday 19 October 2008

V&P Take 2

This time last week I reported that I was full of vim and pep and rarin to go on my writing projects. That was before the lurgy hit me which has meant I've felt pretty lousy for most of the week. I only did the things that I HAD to do and sadly my writing projects weren'y on that list. I did manage to finish a short story that I found written on some bits of paper that I found in the pocket of a jacket that I wear for work. It was a bit risky leaving it in there because it was a risque story (see the play in words? I must be feeling better) Actually it wasn't risky at all because if I'm wearing the jacket for work I usually have it on so I'm guessing that I would have felt someone rifling through my pocket. I should emphasise that as a rule i do not work with pickpockets. Anyway I digress. The point is that the V&P didn't work last week so here we go again with V&P Take 2.
I've got a few hours on my own now so I'm going to look at the opening chapters of my book with a view to looking at G through slightly less rose tinted glasses. I'm going to look at how he can be changed and what effect that would have on the dynamics of the book. You all know that I am actually in love with G so I don't want to change him but I'm going to try and be objective.
I di have other things that I want to do but this will do for starters. I'll let you know how I get on.

No comments: