Thursday 30 October 2008

No news might be good news.

Remember the stories that I had to resubmit because apparently the magazine had lost them? They were the ones that I was expecting to be rejected straight away because I thought a sub editor had forgotten to send a rejection slip before deleting the email attachments.
Well they weren't rejected straight away - it's been a couple of weeks. But they weren't accepted immediately either though they never have been before from this magazine. So I guess they're still in with a chance.
Yay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed...

Annie Wicking said...

Hi GBW,
I find if I start working on a new project it helps me to forget about the waiting game for awhile.

Are you working on anything new at the moment?

Like you, I'm playing the waiting as I wait to hear about two short shories.

Best wishes, my dear friend. ((Hug)) I hope you enjoy the hot cuppa I've left for you too.

Annie

Colette McCormick said...

That cuppa was great thanks Annie. It always tastes better when someone else makes it. I've always got lots of things on the go - that's part of my problem I think, not concentrating on anything. What I am actually working on right now or at least after I've finished on my blog is a travel article.