Thursday 2 February 2012

This and that

So the first draft of the Nice project is finished. Its still very raw and needs a lot more work before I even contemplate doing anything with it but as first drafts go its okay I suppose. There is planty of room for growth in some departments though so something to work on.
On a different note, something has been niggling away at me for months. Its to do with a situation at my last job that I thought I had got over but clearly not as it still niggles so I have sent an email to someone in authority and right or wrong its done so maybe I can put it behind me now.
I have absoloutly no idea where this morning has gone. I sat at the laptop at 10.10 am and planned on getting the last bit of the Nice project down and I've done that, I also finished the "email" that has now been sent, I've looked at a few blogs that i follow and now I'm here and the morning has just about gone. Yet I have so much more to do before 2pm when its time to walk the dog. They all revolve around the kitchen and the cooker so maybe I should turn this thing off and get on with it.

5 comments:

Frances Garrood said...

Kitchens and cookers do tend to interfere with the relaly important things, don't they...But you sent that email, and that has to be good!

Diane Fordham said...

I love those days when so much gets done and you wonder where the time has gone... very productive! :-)

Colette McCormick said...

Do you know what Frances, just a nano second after sending the email I wondered if it was the right thing to do but hey, its gone now so I can't get it back. I'll just have to live with the consequences (if there are any.)
I know exactly what you mean Diane - as long as you have had a productive day and not spent the whole time procrastinating.

Flowerpot said...

Hope uyou have been able to put that niggle behind you Colette. And enjoy the cooking!

Colette McCormick said...

Niggle forgotten about FP and I always njoy cooking.