Thursday 9 February 2012

Not much

I haven't written for a week and don't plan on much for another 10 days or so which is when I will revisit the Nice project and start the second draft. Himself has been off work for the past week which has eaten into the time that I would normally write (not that I'm complaining) and we are both off next week so I can't see myself doing much. Anyway that will have given me enough time away from the Nice thing so that I come at it with a fresh approach and as it is my work of choice at the moment, that is the one that I want to concentrate on.
Number One Son is coming for a visit tonight which will be good. We don't see him a lot so I am very much looking forward to that.
Other than that, not a lot happening here. It's been bloomin' cold but at least it seems a bit warmer today but wetter. Can't have everything eh?

2 comments:

Debbie Coope said...

I'm in the same boat with the writing lark. I've next week off and am planning on decorating. Depending how I get on, there might be room for reading and writing.

Colette McCormick said...

I'm planning on doing lots of reading this week. sadly that is the thing that I don't get a lot of time to do so when I get time off work I like to make up for lost time. like you though, I have plenty of things that I should do around the house but it'll probably end up still being there this time next week when I'm back at work. Hey ho!