Wednesday, 16 June 2010
A lovely award
Thanks Amanda for this lovely award. Apparantly, part of the deal for getting this is that I tell you 10 things about myself. I'll warn you in advance - prepare to be underwhelmed.
1. I took my last A level (Economics) 29 years ago today.
2. My maternal grandmother, had she lived, would have been 120 years old last Monday. It might actually have been 121 - my mum's not quite sure.
3. I love musicals.
4. I'm enjoying the World Cup.
5. I used to be a Playgroup Leader and helped out in a nursery.
6. My children both weighed the same and were born in the same delivery room.
7. If I've had one too many sherry's I want to eat pork pie. Thank goodness I'm not much of a drinker.
8. I had to take my driving test 7 times before I passed it.
9. I have a memory like a seive - literally. People know that they can tell me anything that they don't want anyone else to know because by the time I've had a sleep I'll have forgotten it.
10. I have a pair of lucky earrings.
Phew that was hard. Hope you've not nodded off.
Now I have to pass this on and I send it to:
I know it's not many but it seems that every other blog I visit on a regular basis already has this award.
Thanks again Amanda.