Sunday 27 January 2008

A short message

Just wanted to stop by as it is Sunday but I don't have a lot of time as Son number 2 wants to borrow the laptop and it's part of the bargain if i want to watch Dancing On Ice.
Just to say to Sally and Moondreamer who both tagged me for a meme. I've been giving it a bit of thought and I'll post tomorrow when I have more time.
I didn't do much writing this week but then I knew that I wouldn't get chance to. I did manage to write one story though. It's not very good yet but its something to work on.
I did get one rejection this week but I also submitted one story so its still 21 things out there.
Okay, I'm getting the evil eye from the child and I did tell him I'd only be 10 minutes about half an hour ago. However I will be back tomorrow.

2 comments:

Moondreamer said...

This made me laugh out loud, Gonna Be! We have the same kind of trade-offs in our house too. And there's a saying here: Mum's 5 minutes aren't like anyone else's! :o)

Colette McCormick said...

Aint that the truth