Thursday 1 January 2015

Off and Running

So far I've blogged twice (if you include this one), made two submissions and worked on a project that I've told my Marketing Director (aka as my dear friend JW) that I'll have finished by mid April. And its not even lunch time yet.
However when I've been looking at what's out there already I see that Norah has a couple of things that were sent to her at he end of September and I just wondered what the turn around time was like at the moment. Is there still hope? Like I say its been a while since I did this seriously so I'm a bit of a novice, well I always was but even more so now.

5 comments:

Teresa Ashby said...

What a great start, Colette!

I've a couple of stories outstanding from September too xx

Nicola said...

Happy New Year, Colette. Wow, you have entered the new year with a lot of energy. Well done! But don't forget to pace yourself :) I also have stories with Norah (since September). I am just keeping my fingers crossed. I will give it another few weeks and then send a friendly reminder via email. I hope your have a successful writing year. All the best.

Flowerpot said...

happy new year and keep going Colette - a cracking start!

Anonymous said...

I'm no expert on the womag markets, but I know a couple of people who are: Della Galton and Kath McGurl.

Colette McCormick said...

Thanks everyone, I'll not give up on the stories that Norah's got just yet then. I already follow Kath's blog Captain but maybe I should add Della to the list as well.