Sunday 11 January 2015

Not my fault.

So I may have got off to a flying start but this week I got a stitch and have been walking. I've done a bit of editing but not much more. I could tell you that it's because I've had a cold but that wouldn't be true. Well it is true I have a cold but it's not stopped me going to work so it wouldn't have stopped me writing either.
No my only excuse is Game of Thrones.
Never watched it before and just said that it wasn't my cup of tea. Husband and sons both all watch it though and so I thought what the hec I'll give it a go, I won't like it. WRONG!!!!
I downloaded the first series which I was able to watch t my leisure only to find out that by the time I'd finished that the other two series were no longer available. Lucky for me Number One Son came to the rescue with the box sets. I only have series 2 at the minute, he's going to get series 3 back off his mate and buy series 4 when it comes out in February. However I feel obliged to watch them as quickly as possible (nothing to do with how much I am enjoying them) so I have spent much of my hour and a bit writing time a day watching those. Poor excuse i know but the only one I've got.

4 comments:

Teresa Ashby said...

And why not, Colette? While you're watching, your subconscious is ticking away, storing up ideas xx

Flowerpot said...

I haven't seen that, Colette. Sounds like a good excuse though!

Nicola said...

Oh dear. I've not watched any of it yet. It has never really appealed but now I know it is addictive, I think I'll wait until I have a holiday :)

Colette McCormick said...

Teresa = I hope so.
FP = I can recommend it.
Nicola - very addictive.