Sunday 17 February 2013

Sorry for the dullness.

Apologies for my previous post which was dull, dull and then a bit duller. However in its own way it served a purpose because it has prompted me into action, well only in a manner of speaking anyway. There will be more procrastination involved first but then there will be some action - I promise but more of that next week. There will also be writing in that notebook (the one that I don't want to write in because its so pretty) because I have come up with the perfect thing for it - the thing that I must have been waiting for. But like I said, more of that later.
On a different note, hasn't it been a lovely day, maybe spring really is on the way.

4 comments:

Suzanne Ross Jones said...

Oooh, I have a lovely notebook that I've just started writing in. I still feel very odd about it.

There does seem to be something of spring in the air, doesn't there?

xx

Colette McCormick said...

What is it with us and notebooks Suzanne.

Teresa Ashby said...

Writers and notebooks, Colette - writers and notebooks :-)

We had spring for about an hour yesterday, then the fog rolled in and it's been hanging around ever since, but I did see a load of crocuses in a nearby garden which was a lovely sight :-) x

Colette McCormick said...

I know what you mean about the notebooks Teresa.We had another dose of Spring this afternoon so I had a potter in the garden which was lovely.