Monday 7 May 2012

What to do today

Something totally unrelated to writing caused me to rummage through my "wip" drawers a moment or two ago and while I was doing that I spied my "wip" bag. This is an old briefcase jam packed full of bits of paper and books etc that have ideas and partial stories etc written on them - you know that type of stuff because you may have one of your own. Anyway in a bid to get my short story juices flowing my "to do today" list consists of going through that bag. Could be a long day so I'd better get a cuppa before I start. Watch this space/

2 comments:

Paula RC said...

I'm watching, I'm watching.....:-)

It's always best to have a cuppa to hand for a job like yours.

Have a great day, Collette

Colette McCormick said...

I've just spent an hour or so going through the "bag" and putting things into various piles. A very productive hour I would say. Time for another cuppa methinks Jarmara then onto the next stage. Hope you have an equally produtive day.