Thanks Jarmara for the ""Creative Writer" Blogger award" which is tucked away with the rest. I would have put it in this post too but thatnks to those flamin'gremlins I can't do that. Nor can I add links which is VERY annoying.
The rules are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate 7 creative writers who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Well I've blown number 3 for a start. Also I beg forgiveness for number 5 because I'm going to struggle to find only 7 people to nominate. I want to hear everyone's outragious stories. So I give the award to the first 7 creative writers that want to pick it up.
Here are my tall or not so tall stories.
1.I had a proposal of marriage this week.
2.I speak 5 languages fluently.
3.I once posed naked for an art class.
4.Last year I copmpleted my 11th marathon.
5.I've had breakfast with Lloyd Grossman.
6.I own 106 handbags.
7. I breed homing pigeons.
So can you tell which is the odd one out?