Wednesday 6 January 2016

Sounding off

I know editors are busy people, and I know that they are dealing with more people than just me so I understand that you have to be patient. I hate it when I have to remind them of something or give them a nudge which is stupid really because in my job when someone reminds me of something I haven't done I don't take it personally. I usually just think "Oh sod!" Okay so its not personal and I'll get in touch. Having said that maybe I should give them a bit longer to get over Christmas.
Thank you dear blog friends for once again being my sounding board. "Chatting" to you has once again put things in perspective.
On a different note I have a cold though it does seem a but better today though I am barking like a dog. I'll keep an eye on it because if you remember my "problem" started as a cold but I think I'll be ok and the last time I saw my nephrologist he said that I would still get colds.
Other than that, not a lot has been happening round here  - apart from rain. Dear God  am sick of it. Thankfully for us all that has been flooded around here is a few roads its just a pain that they are the roads between home and work.

3 comments:

Teresa Ashby said...

I hate nudging too, but they have always been really nice about it. I'm sure they don't mind.
I hope your cold gets better soon.
I'm fed up with the rain, but we haven't had any major problems here (touch wood), just a few big puddles. I hope your flooded roads are soon a thing of the past xx

Colette McCormick said...

If rumours are to be believed Teresa the white stuff turns white tomorrow. Like that even less than the rain.

Teresa Ashby said...

Me too, Colette xx