Wednesday 3 September 2014

Another one

I wrote another thought about my kidney journey and you can read it here.. I mention it only because I don't want to be talking to myself. That sort of thing is madness.

On a different note one of my short stories was downloaded of t'internet. I know its not much to write home about but its been a while since I had any success and it put a smile on my face. I also mentioned that fact on Facebook, something that I haven't done before because most of my friends don't know that I dabble with writing. Don't know what made me announce it today.

3 comments:

Teresa Ashby said...

I am off to look at your next post now.

Congratulations for the story :-) I missed it on FB x

Frances Garrood said...

Well done, Colette! Keep on with that writing.

Colette McCormick said...

Thank you both of you. It means so much to have your support.