Thursday 29 August 2013

So what?

So what if my kidneys still aren't working? My fingers are.
It occurred to me in the early hours of this morning that its been too long since I did any writing so needless to say that is going to change. Life is still pretty rubbish health wise at the minute so why not concentrate on something that I enjoy.
So with that in mind I set about a couple of projects that have been on my mind this morning and instantly felt better. I even did a bit of editing and resubmitted an article.

4 comments:

Debbie Coope said...

Yeah, that's the way. Keep it going.

Frances Garrood said...

Good for you, Colette (in both senses)!

Teresa Ashby said...

I'm so sorry your health isn't improving, but glad you're getting back to writing. Really hope things start getting better for you soon x

Colette McCormick said...

Thank you ladies and so do I Teresa. To be honest though I don't feel especially ill just a little weak its just that my kidneys don't work.