Sunday 8 April 2012

Preparing for the "big" day

So here we are in another financial year and I think that it is safe to say that the exchequor will not be overflowing from the tax they get from what I earned in the last one. Having said that, anything that I owe I will pay which gives me the moral high ground over some of the better paid in our society who weasle out of paying what they should. Having said that they may well take pity on me and tell me not to bother. Okay so they won't - but they should. The few people that know that I write are amazed that I declare it and pay tax on it but as I tell them it is all in preparation for the day that I make it big.

5 comments:

joanne fox said...

I just dread the tax form. Hardly seems worth my time or the tax office's. When we make it big we will pay our accountants to do it instead!

Happy Easter.

Colette McCormick said...

Oh for the day that I get to employ an accountant. You are so right about it feeling like a waste of everybody's time but hey ho - the law is the law.

Flowerpot said...

I do have an accountant as I have another business as well. Made me laugh that announcement in today's news that Osborne is astonished that the higher bracket earners aren't paying tax. Hellooooooo!! Exactly what qualifications did he have for his job? Be a high earner?

Suzanne Ross Jones said...

Good idea, ladies, we can all dream of the day we can employ accountants :0)

Colette McCormick said...

FP -Osborne is an idiot - end of story.
Suzanne - we should form a club.