Monday 18 April 2011

The wanderer returns

Just a quick note to say that G has finally returned to BTL. He hasn't had a speaking part yet but as the enigmatic stanger with the retro clothes watching the policeman walk away from the scene of an accident. I don't think he's going to be quite so cocky this time round but who knows because like I said he hasn't opened his mouth yet.
Have had such a productive morning. I worked on some articles as well as BTL, I baked some cakes, made a pie and even got to the bottom of the ironing pile. Not quite sure what has come over me but I wish every day could be so productive.

8 comments:

Paula RC said...

Good to know G is back. What a busy bee you have been. I have been too busy doing everything but writing. Garden is looking good, just finished cleaning the upstairs deep cleansing very thing insight. On Wednesday I'm off to my first writing group, so I shall be doing something with words at some point this week. Hopefully I shall be back on track soon.
Good luck with BTL & G.

Colette McCormick said...

Thanks Jarmara. How are things with you? Still happy with your new career?

Paula RC said...

Very pleased, if I could stay a little more focused on being a writer instead of playing housewife and gardener. The house and garden are looking wonderful but the book isn't any nearer being completely finished.

Best wishes,
Jarmara

Suzanne Ross Jones said...

Yay - welcome back, G.

XX

Colette McCormick said...

Suzanne - couldn't agree more.
Jarmara - as long as you are happy that is the main thing.

HelenMWalters said...

Goodness that does sound productive. Well done.

Colette McCormick said...

It was productive at the time Helen but I've done precious little since.

Paula RC said...

Hi Colette, when you have some free time please drop by mine so I can pass on an award to you.