Sunday 21 September 2008

Remember the magazine that had had one of my stories since December and when I quried it I received a very curt rejection by return even though they'd had it for months? Well I finally plucked up the courage this week to query them about the other two stories of mine that they have had since January. I figure that it's best to now one way or he other. At least if they are rejected I can send them out elsewhere.
It's hard to write at the moment. In two weeks time Himself and I are taking the special trip that we should have taken last year but had to cancel because of the dark cloud business and I've already got my holiday head on.
I am going to be unbearable for the next two weeks - especially at work but I know that they'll make allowances for me. They always do.

4 comments:

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Hi GonnaB,
I came here from Annie's, I hope you don't mind, but I've been reading your posts.
I keep finding you Writers and I love to see what's going on in your journeys.
You all fascinate and intrigue me with your dilemmas, your determinations and passions!
I commend you all!
Never give up on your dreams!

Colette McCormick said...

Hi WOW and welcome. Please stop by whenever you want. The more the merrier.

Pat Posner said...

So, Gonnabe
Did you hear back from the magazine?

Have a great holiday.

Colette McCormick said...

Hi Pat, no I didn't hear from the magazine yet so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.