Sunday, 21 September 2008

Remember the magazine that had had one of my stories since December and when I quried it I received a very curt rejection by return even though they'd had it for months? Well I finally plucked up the courage this week to query them about the other two stories of mine that they have had since January. I figure that it's best to now one way or he other. At least if they are rejected I can send them out elsewhere.
It's hard to write at the moment. In two weeks time Himself and I are taking the special trip that we should have taken last year but had to cancel because of the dark cloud business and I've already got my holiday head on.
I am going to be unbearable for the next two weeks - especially at work but I know that they'll make allowances for me. They always do.

4 comments:

The W.O.W. factor said...

Hi GonnaB,
I came here from Annie's, I hope you don't mind, but I've been reading your posts.
I keep finding you Writers and I love to see what's going on in your journeys.
You all fascinate and intrigue me with your dilemmas, your determinations and passions!
I commend you all!
Never give up on your dreams!

Gonna be a writer said...

Hi WOW and welcome. Please stop by whenever you want. The more the merrier.

Pat Posner said...

So, Gonnabe
Did you hear back from the magazine?

Have a great holiday.

Gonna be a writer said...

Hi Pat, no I didn't hear from the magazine yet so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.